3. Nights Sleep Enough
Stress usually makes you think of all sorts. As a result, your brain gets tired. For that, you need enough rest (7-8 hours) each day. Best of rest is sleep. However, people are stressed it would be difficult to sleep at night. Tricks that you can do is:
– Keep mobile phones
– Turning off the bedroom lights
– Avoid smoking and drinking coffee at night
Sports can be a potent stress reliever. Why? Besides forgetting for a moment the problems being experienced, during exercise, your body releases endorphins which give rise to a sense of happiness. Sports what to do? Should be your favorite sport.
However, if you do not have any idea what to do sport, you can try light exercise such as walking, cycling around the neighborhood, or doing yoga. If you are interested in doing yoga, please see yoga movements to soothe nerves in the video below.
5. Consumption of food stress reliever
How to de-stress is to eat foods other stress relievers. These foods include:
– Salmon – rich in omega three which is capable of reducing the hormone cortisol.
– Blueberries – contain antioxidants and phytonutrients that protect against free radicals associated with stress.
– Oatmeal – have a complex carbohydrate that can help your brain produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter that contributes to feelings of happiness.
– Green leafy vegetables – rich in folate. Folate is going to produce dopamine, a chemical compound that stimulates a sense of happiness in your brain.